Re: [Merge] ~akaris/cloud-init:bug1684349 into cloud-init:master

If code is actually calling this with an integer argument, this looks like a fine temporary fix.

I say "temporary" because I'm a little confused by the return value of this function, too, which looks like it  may be an int (when it calls ipv4mask2cidr) or a string (when it calls ipv6mask2cidr) or whatever "mask" happens to me if either of the previous conditionals fail.  I will try to ping smoser about it tomorrow.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akaris/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/322992
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~akaris/cloud-init:bug1684349 into cloud-init:master.