Re: [Merge] ~chad.smith/cloud-init:cyaml-loading into cloud-init:master

1) We won't have libyaml-dev as a dependency just the shared lib of libyaml-0-2. I've added it as a Recommends and put in logic to handle ImportErrors on CSafeLoader which fall back to SafeLoader

2) I've got a branch up in github which installs tox-needed system debs that we can review as part of the migration to github https://github.com/blackboxsw/cloud-init/pull/3/files

3) I have added a skipUnles decorator on unit tests to ensure we exercise the CSafeLoader path only if that module is present

4) depending on what we want to do with a strict yaml C-binding dependency, we might end up tweaking the debian/control file to just expect this as a mandatory deb (libyaml-0-2).

We might need further team discussion on whether that's the approach we want

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~chad.smith/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/323088
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~chad.smith/cloud-init:cyaml-loading into cloud-init:master.