Re: [Merge] ~akaris/cloud-init:bug1684349 into cloud-init:master

Review: Needs Fixing

Generally, if we are changing functionality, I'd love to see a unit test exercising this functionality so we don't have to test it with integration tests.

It appears that this changeset will only pass this type problem down into ipv4mask2cidr and ipv6mask2cidr which will fall over with the same traceback as they attempt the same string search in mask(which is still an int).

Scott mentioned in IRC today that he's working a branch cleaning up network_state so I'm wondering if we just wait on the cleanup there to see if it addresses this issue.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akaris/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/322992
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~akaris/cloud-init:bug1684349 into cloud-init:master.