[Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:feature/redhat-spec-improvements into cloud-init:master

The proposal to merge ~smoser/cloud-init:feature/redhat-spec-improvements into cloud-init:master has been updated.

Commit Message changed to:

rhel/centos spec cleanups.

Many changes here to get us able to build rpms on CentOS 5 or 6 and RHEL.

 * add 'Requires' as 'BuildRequires' also.
   This allows us to run cloud-init tools in the build environment, and
   also will allow us to run tests in the build process.
 * build for both systemd and upstart (centos 5) init systems.
 * drop argparse from the requirements.
   On any system other than python 2.6, having a 'requirements' that mentions
   argparse just causes problems.  Instead we add that Requires to the spec
   directly.

 * Add 'centos' as a variant
   **FIXME**: This needs to add to cloudinit/util.py 'system_info' that is pulled in from the cloud-cfg-tmpl branch.

   Adding the variant means we can use the 'centos' user as default on centos
   rather than a 'fedora' or 'rhel'.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/325311
--
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:feature/redhat-spec-improvements into cloud-init:master.