[Merge] ~chad.smith/cloud-init:ci-deps into cloud-init:master

The proposal to merge ~chad.smith/cloud-init:ci-deps into cloud-init:master has been updated.

Commit Message changed to:

pkg build ci: Add make ci-deps-<distro> target to automatically install pkgs

This change adds a couple of makefile targets for ci environments to install all necessary dependencies for package builds and test runs.

It adds a number of arguments to ./tools/read-dependencies to facilitate reading pip dependencies, translating pip deps to system package names and optionally installing needed system-package dependencies on the local system. This relocates all package dependency and translation logic into ./tools/read-dependencies instead of duplication found in packages/brpm and packages/bddeb.

In this branch, we also define buildrequires as including all runtime requires when rendering cloud-init.spec.in and debian/control files because our package build infrastructure will also be running all unit test during the package build process so we need runtime deps at build time.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~chad.smith/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/325342
--
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~chad.smith/cloud-init:ci-deps into cloud-init:master.