[Merge] ~chad.smith/cloud-init:ci-deps into cloud-init:master

The proposal to merge ~chad.smith/cloud-init:ci-deps into cloud-init:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

pkg build ci: Add make ci-deps-<distro> target to automatically install pkgs

This change adds a couple of makefile targets for ci environments to install all necessary dependencies for package builds and test runs.

It adds a number of arguments to ./tools/read-dependencies to facilitate reading pip dependencies, translating pip deps to system package names and optionally installing needed system-package dependencies on the local system. This relocates all package dependency and translation logic into ./tools/read-dependencies instead of duplication found in packages/brpm and packages/bddeb.

In this branch, we also define buildrequires as including all runtime requires when rendering cloud-init.spec.in and debian/control files because our package build infrastructure will also be running all unit test during the package build process so we need runtime deps at build time.

To test:
   lxc launch images:centos/6
   lxc exec <name> bash
   yum install git python34 make
   git clone -b master https://git.launchpad.net/cloud-init
   cd cloud-init
   git remote add chad.smith https://git.launchpad.net/~chad.smith/cloud-init
   git fetch chad.smith
   git merge chad.smith/ci-deps
   make ci-deps-centos
   make rpm

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~chad.smith/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/325342
--
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~chad.smith/cloud-init:ci-deps into cloud-init:master.