Re: [Merge] ~wesley-wiedenmeier/cloud-init:net-update into cloud-init:master

We now have better test coverage in cloud-init including the multiple addresses
for both ipv4 and ipv6 and ENI rendering.

the only thing left is 'hwaddress ether'.
And everything I read in interfaces(5) does not idnicate 'ether' is needed.
also, we do support *reading* ENI that has 'hwadress ether', but unless there is an example  of why we need this, i think its best to ignore that part for now.

so i'm going to mark this 'rejected'.  I hate how harsh that word sounds.
please feel free to re-submit and justfify.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wesley-wiedenmeier/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/316422
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~wesley-wiedenmeier/cloud-init:net-update into cloud-init:master.

Follow ups