Re: [Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/tox-xenial-3.5 into cloud-init:master

On xenial, if you run:
  tox -e xenial tests/unittests/test_merging.py

You'll see it fail with:
  http://paste.ubuntu.com/25432309/

I believe the reason is simply that some package (probably python-jsonpatch) at the version that we've pinned does not work with python3.6 that is 'python3' in an artful system at the moment.

I'm not sure what to do about the fact that 'xenial' is in the default 'envlist'.

Should we drop that?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/329926
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/tox-xenial-3.5 into cloud-init:master.

Follow ups