Re: [Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:cleanup/drop-ubuntu-init-switch into cloud-init:master

> so that I understand intent here. We are leaving upstart logic in place so
> that tip could be used to still generate upstart-based packages if we wanted.
> We just don't want to package that init system by default anymore right?

correct.
we leave it all in place, but the upstream deb doesn't package it.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/329946
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:cleanup/drop-ubuntu-init-switch into cloud-init:master.