Re: [Merge] ~enolfc/cloud-init:bug-1716397 into cloud-init:master

The first reference I could find to this is in OpenNebula 4.4:
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.4/user/virtual_machine_setup/cong.html#network-configuration

I can include a fallback if the _MAC is not available.

--
Enol Fernández | Cloud Technologist | EGI Foundation
enol.fernandez@xxxxxx

https://code.launchpad.net/~enolfc/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/330518
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~enolfc/cloud-init:bug-1716397 into cloud-init:master.