Re: [Merge] ~enolfc/cloud-init:bug-1716397 into cloud-init:master

Hi,

I'm asking my company to sign the agreement. Once that's done, I should get
back to you to add me to the group?

Enol

--
Enol Fernández | Cloud Technologist | EGI Foundation
enol.fernandez@xxxxxx

https://code.launchpad.net/~enolfc/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/330518
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~enolfc/cloud-init:bug-1716397 into cloud-init:master.