[Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/ci-allow-deb-older-than-distro into cloud-init:master

The proposal to merge ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/ci-allow-deb-older-than-distro into cloud-init:master has been updated.

Commit Message changed to:

tests: Hold the version of cloud-init fixing dependencies.

If 'dpkg -i <to-be-tested>.deb' failed due to missing dependencies
we tried to fix the situation with 'apt-get -f install'.  That usually
did the right thing.  However, if apt knew about a newer version in the
archive, then it would upgrade to resolve the issue.  That would be
caught, but would cause failure of the test.

So, we hold cloud-init before we use 'apt-get -f install', and then
un-hold it afteward.  Last, we verify that all is good by re-installing
the same deb.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/334074
--
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/ci-allow-deb-older-than-distro into cloud-init:master.

Follow ups