Re: [Merge] ~rjschwei/cloud-init:noManualNet into cloud-init:master

> Robert,
> This looks fine to me.
> We clearly do not have very good unit tests on the suse path.

Agreed

> Otherwise you'd have broken a test with your change.
>
> I do approve of the change, but can we get a test added?

Well the rub here is that I would really like to get the SUSE network path implementation onto the "renderer concept" code path. But I have not had as much time as I'd like to for working out a proposal about what to do with syconfig renderer to make it work with both SLES and RHEL.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rjschwei/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/334241
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~rjschwei/cloud-init:noManualNet into cloud-init:master.