Re: [Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:bug/1712680-maas-use-token-for-check-instance-id into cloud-init:master

no tests, but I'm interested in thoughts.
We could make 'id_hash' a property since ds_cfg gets stored.

Chad I'm interested in your thoughts on this and the unification of storage, how did I affect that?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/335108
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:bug/1712680-maas-use-token-for-check-instance-id into cloud-init:master.