Re: [Merge] ~powersj/cloud-init:cii-enable-ec2 into cloud-init:master

Added fixes from reviews and updated commit message.

The VPC behavior remains getting created and destroyed for every run. Trying to create one that is always used leads to conflicts and issues with trying to destroy specific components. Creating one VPC and always using that same one, leads to issues when changes in configs are needed and leaves things around between runs.

There are 4 additional merges required:

* I pulled out the testcase change as we can follow up on that in a separate merge
* Update ssh key names: don't use id_rsa
* Add integration-requirements.txt, have tox call this for citest
* Refactor properties function, put in superclass and change family --> os
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~powersj/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/335186
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~powersj/cloud-init:cii-enable-ec2 into cloud-init:master.