Re: [Merge] ~powersj/cloud-init:cii-requirements into cloud-init:master

Things I don't *love*:
 1. there is no way to install test dependencies on ubuntu without installing integration-test dependencies.
 2. installing integration-test dependencies on ubuntu will not get you
    a.) lxd
    b.) qemu-system or cloud-image-utils (for mount-image-callback)

I'm temted to say we should fix '1' by adding a '--integration-test-distro' (-I) flag rather than chaning the behavior of '--test-distro'.

Then that can *fail* on non-ubuntu.

For '2', the '--integration-test-distro' would help in solving it also.  Just gives us more information to work from.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~powersj/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/335774
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~powersj/cloud-init:cii-requirements into cloud-init:master.