[Merge] ~chad.smith/cloud-init:cii-git-hash-pylxd-pip-dependency into cloud-init:master

The proposal to merge ~chad.smith/cloud-init:cii-git-hash-pylxd-pip-dependency into cloud-init:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

tests: Use git hash pip dependency format for pylxd.

We want this git hash from master as it pylxd pip packages are not
as frequently published by this project. Master for pylxd is under
active development, so we do want to 'pin' which hash we pull.

To test:
tox  -r -e citest -- run --os-name=artful --platform=ec2 --preserve-data --data-dir=../results --verbose -t modules/runcm

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~chad.smith/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/335963
--
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~chad.smith/cloud-init:cii-git-hash-pylxd-pip-dependency into cloud-init:master.