[Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:cleanup/tools-run-centos-use-git-clone into cloud-init:master

The proposal to merge ~smoser/cloud-init:cleanup/tools-run-centos-use-git-clone into cloud-init:master has been updated.

Commit Message changed to:

tools: run-centos: only collect .git dir.

I have lots of files in my checkout dir.  tar <dir> causes
all those files to get copied into the container.

This instead uses git clone and puts just the .git dir
into the container and then checks out the branch that was
checked out.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/337499
--
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:cleanup/tools-run-centos-use-git-clone into cloud-init:master.