Re: [Merge] ~lp-markusschade/cloud-init:hetznercloud_ds into cloud-init:master

Adjustments to make use of context manager.

Docs location currently only provides public API doc, but will be expanded to cover more. We just wanted to provide the URL upfront.

If it is okay, we would prefer to keep the helper functions separate to keep the code clean and straightforward.

As the DS is used not only on Ubuntu, we have to make some compromises for older versions which still have some quirks and/or not the latest features.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lp-markusschade/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/338439
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~lp-markusschade/cloud-init:hetznercloud_ds into cloud-init:master.