Re: [Merge] ~kgarloff/cloud-init:detect_otc_as_openstack_ds into cloud-init:master

Hi Kurt, Thanksk for the merge proposal.

I'd like to make a suggestion
a.) split the 'a' and 'b' to different merge requests.
  'a' is straight forward win
b.) could have side effects.
  we can discuss that more on its own MP, but I think that as it is right now config-drive would always end up taking precedence if it is present, because it runs at "local" time frame while the openstack runs in network stage.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kgarloff/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/341845
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~kgarloff/cloud-init:detect_otc_as_openstack_ds into cloud-init:master.