Re: [Merge] ~d-info-e/cloud-init:fix-user-group-doc into cloud-init:master

+1 on changing any hyphenat-delimited keys to underscore-delimited "_". If there are any inconsistencies there in the code honoring underscore-delmited keys we will fix the code. Consistency across all applicable user-provided fields pays dividends.

Dominic, I'll await your final pass on this and we'll land it right away. Thx again.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~d-info-e/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/342251
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~d-info-e/cloud-init:fix-user-group-doc into cloud-init:master.