Re: [Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:cleanup/ds-identify-shellcheck-fixes into cloud-init:master

In the process of doing this I filed 4 issues (2 bugs, 2 feature requests)

 - https://github.com/koalaman/shellcheck/issues/1191
 - https://github.com/koalaman/shellcheck/issues/1192
 - https://github.com/koalaman/shellcheck/issues/1193
 - https://github.com/koalaman/shellcheck/issues/1194

Things I am not terribly happy about:
 * don't know how to run this from tox or c-i and get a 'shellcheck-tip' and 'shellchec' style targets.
 * I don't love the '# shellcheck disable' noise. perhaps we could strip them out when installing.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/344768
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:cleanup/ds-identify-shellcheck-fixes into cloud-init:master.