Re: [Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/1766401-ibmcloud-upgrade-xenial into cloud-init:master

I've tested upgrading the from xenial image to the build in the ppa.
It seems to have gone correctly for each of the instances I launched.
Here are the results:
The paste is a result of running 'collect-info' from
  https://gist.github.com/smoser/94195d335b5af32efe1be056e413e130/

Basically I used our 'launch-softlayer' script to launch
via 'template' and 'oscode' and with and without user-data for each.
So 4 total instances.

Then collect info from each, upgrade, reboot, collect-info:

 $ wget https://gist.githubusercontent.com/smoser/94195d335b5af32efe1be056e413e130/raw/collect-info -O collect-info
 $ chmod 755 collect-info
 $ echo $(hostname) before $(./collect-info before $(hostname) | pastebinit)
 $ mv /var/log/cloud-init* .
 $ apt-add-repository -y ppa:smoser/lp1766401 && apt-get update -q
 $ apt-get install cloud-init
 $ reboot
 $ echo $(hostname) after $(./collect-info after $(hostname) | pastebinit)

xt-oscode-with      before http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/gW9gR5WQnR/
xt-oscode-with      after  http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Z7pM4bGjPy/
xt-oscode-without   before http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/JJK3mm6gZ2/
xt-oscode-without   after  http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/RrSNSJnNbg/
xt-template-with    before http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/2kFZ9wb768/
xt-template-with    after  http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/QtyYy3MBKm/
xt-template-without before http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/ZJZS8CkTYm/
xt-template-without after  http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/GdPr4YT7jV/

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/344784
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/1766401-ibmcloud-upgrade-xenial into cloud-init:master.