[Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/opensuse-skip-on-httpretty-ssl-error into cloud-init:master

The proposal to merge ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/opensuse-skip-on-httpretty-ssl-error into cloud-init:master has been updated.

Commit message changed to:

tests: Avoid using https in httpretty, improve HttPretty test case.

On OpenSuSE 42.3, we would get errors running
tests/unittests/test_handler/test_handler_chef.py
 - test_myhttps_nonet raises a UnmockedError
   No mocking was registered, and real connections are not allowed
 - test_myhttps_net raises SSLError
   ("bad handshake: SysCallError(32, 'EPIPE')",)

This fixes the errors by just using http instead of https.

Also it modifies the HttprettyTestCase to do the httpretty activate
and deactivate itself in setUp and tearDown.  Then we don't have to
decorate individual test_ methods.  Also, we set
   httpretty.HTTPretty.allow_net_connect = False
Test cases here should not reach out to a network resource.

LP: #1771659

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/345630
--
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/opensuse-skip-on-httpretty-ssl-error into cloud-init:master.