Re: [Merge] ~sw37th/cloud-init:opennebula_fix_null_gateway6 into cloud-init:master

Hi,
Thanks for the merge proposal.  I'll have the c-i bot run tests on it and it will post result here shortly.

That said, I'd like to see a unit tests added that covers this path.
It looks l ike you should be able to add a test to
  tests/unittests/test_datasource/test_opennebula.py:TestOpenNebulaNetwork

without too much effort.

Please feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sw37th/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/350428
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~sw37th/cloud-init:opennebula_fix_null_gateway6 into cloud-init:master.