Re: [Merge] ~louis/cloud-init:enable_Scaleway_network_config into cloud-init:master

it builds in an schroot because your schroot has 'udevadm' and
'systemd-detect-virt', but those are not build-dependencies so they are not
guaranteed, and not present in  launchpad provided schroots.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~louis/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/349420
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~louis/cloud-init:enable_Scaleway_network_config into cloud-init:master.