Re: [Merge] ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/fix-unittest-use-of-subp into cloud-init:master

On the topic of "missing command, but can pass test" raised by Ryan, I'd say we should have some "documentation" in that outlines all external commands used. We obviously have a list of required Python modules, I don't think we have a list of external commands executed by subp. If they are documented then at least people can know before hand.

Pretty much every linux system is going to have "coreutils" provides the "date" command and since cloud-init runs as root we'll have the default path which should include /bin, /sbin, /usr/bin, /usr/sbin and find the executables.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/354001
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~smoser/cloud-init:fix/fix-unittest-use-of-subp into cloud-init:master.