Re: [Merge] ~i.galic/cloud-init:refactor/net-fbsd into cloud-init:master

Hey Igor,
>> which leaves one more question: what about cloudinit.netinfo?

Yeah, there's a lot of overlap between cloudinit.net and cloudinit.netinfo we can/should probably leave that consolidation to a separate exercise if we can avoid it in this branch. It'll be a bit of code shuffling and refactoring too. (I think the modules need a better docstring (and some discussion) about the overall intent of the net/__init__ vs netinfo).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~i.galic/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/358228
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~i.galic/cloud-init:refactor/net-fbsd into cloud-init:master.