Re: [Merge] ~johnsonshi/cloud-init:rhel-centos-dhclient-lease-path into cloud-init:master

Thanks for this branch Johnson Shi.

  Per your IRC conversation, I also agree that this looks a bit like duplication which already exists in DataSourceCloudStack.py. If we can add a common function in cloudinit.net.dhcp that'd find the right dhcp lease directory for us based on the presence of said directory, I think that would solve this problem for both Azure and CloudStack. Then we also could avoid adding additional utility functions in cloudinit.util for distro detection.

Also please add a unit test that exercises this function/feature once you've added it in a common location.
If you choose to add something in cloudinit.net.dhcp a unit test or two in cloudinit/net/test/test_dchp.py should suffice.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~johnsonshi/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/361108
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~johnsonshi/cloud-init:rhel-centos-dhclient-lease-path into cloud-init:master.