Re: [Merge] ~johnsonshi/cloud-init:rhel-centos-dhclient-lease-path into cloud-init:master

Hi,
This is kind of expected to work on rhel via the code added in 648dbbf6b090c81e989f1ab70bf99f4de16a6a70 .

That provides dhclient hooks in tools/hook-rhel.sh that should write
 /run/cloud-init/dhclient.hooks/<interface-name>.json
that should be read from 'find_endpoint' use of _load_dhclient_json.

I suspect that we just need to make sure that the dhclient hook is getting installed correctly and then this may "just work".

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~johnsonshi/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/361108
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~johnsonshi/cloud-init:rhel-centos-dhclient-lease-path into cloud-init:master.