Re: [Merge] ~chad.smith/cloud-init:fix/opennebula-exclude-epochseconds into cloud-init:master

Newer bash (5.0) has these new variables, BASH_ARGV0, EPOCHSECONDS, and EPOCHREALTIME.

I don't think that the datasource invokes bash differently, nor do I think the config they source would be setting it; however; it is mutable, so maybe we want to also exclude that as well?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~chad.smith/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/362345
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~chad.smith/cloud-init:fix/opennebula-exclude-epochseconds into cloud-init:master.