Re: [Merge] ~kurt-easygo/cloud-init:fix-network-state-dhcp into cloud-init:master

Thanks.
Patch already applied and committed.

/Kurt

--
Beste Grüße,

Kurt Stieger
Hinterwaldnerstraße 26/8
A-6020 Innsbruck

https://code.launchpad.net/~kurt-easygo/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/363732
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~kurt-easygo/cloud-init:fix-network-state-dhcp into cloud-init:master.