Re: [Merge] ~daniel-thewatkins/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init:feature/driver-enablement into cloud-init:master

I have tested this in a lxd container (without NVIDIA hardware available) and in a GCE instance with an NVIDIA GPGPU attached, and it behaves as expected.

(This doesn't include support for selecting versions, but I think it adds enough value without that to be worth landing by itself.)

One open question: this relies on ubuntu-drivers-common behaviour that is only present in disco currently (and is only intended to be SRU'd back as far as bionic); what should we do to avoid this running on Ubuntu systems where it can't possibly work?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~daniel-thewatkins/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/363992
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~daniel-thewatkins/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init:feature/driver-enablement into cloud-init:master.