Re: [Merge] ~daniel-thewatkins/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init:lintian into cloud-init:master

I've tested that this (a) fixes the package build on CentOS, and (b) bash completion still works from the installed package.

(I attempted to build the package on SuSE too, but I ran in to issues that I believe are unrelated to this change.)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~daniel-thewatkins/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/366306
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~daniel-thewatkins/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init:lintian into cloud-init:master.