Re: [Merge] ~goneri/cloud-init:build-on-freebsd into cloud-init:master

This looks like a reasonable set of changes to me; is there any good way for me to test it?  (Perhaps in a container/public cloud?)

Also, do we need to open a bug for converting this script to Python 3 in preparation for dropping Python 2 support from cloud-init[0]?

[0] https://lists.launchpad.net/cloud-init/msg00170.html
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~goneri/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/366333
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~goneri/cloud-init:build-on-freebsd into cloud-init:master.