[Merge] ~falzm/cloud-init:exoscale-datasource into cloud-init:master

The proposal to merge ~falzm/cloud-init:exoscale-datasource into cloud-init:master has been updated.

Description changed to:

This change introduces a new data source for the Exoscale Cloud (https://www.exoscale.com/). Historically we relied on the CloudStack data source, but we have decided it is best for our customers that we use a specific data source instead of relying on a tangentially related one.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~falzm/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/369090
--
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~falzm/cloud-init:exoscale-datasource into cloud-init:master.