[Merge] ~mcorbinexoscale/cloud-init:feat/datasource-exoscale into cloud-init:master

The proposal to merge ~mcorbinexoscale/cloud-init:feat/datasource-exoscale into cloud-init:master has been updated.

Commit message changed to:

Exoscale datasource

Add a new datasource for the Exoscale Cloud (https://www.exoscale.com/).

Exoscale previously used the "Cloudstack" datasource, but we now have our own user data/password servers.

The Exoscale datasource looks like the Cloudstack one, but the servers are listening on the "169.254.169.254" IP address.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~mcorbinexoscale/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/369503
--
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~mcorbinexoscale/cloud-init:feat/datasource-exoscale into cloud-init:master.