Re: [Merge] ~daniel-thewatkins/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init:networking into cloud-init:master

If the interface already has an IP, it may not have anything else that we'd apply after parsing the lease output (routes, etc).

This sort of feels OK in that we skip tearing down when we don't do anything else, but it also seems wrong in that the whole context manager should exit if we don't bring up DHCP.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~daniel-thewatkins/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/372289
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~daniel-thewatkins/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init:networking into cloud-init:master.

Follow ups