Re: [Merge] ~harald-jensas/cloud-init:bug/1847517 into cloud-init:master

> thanks for the well done bug report and merge proposal!
>
> Please add a test to the unfortunately long and difficult to follow
> tests/unittests/test_net.py .

Thanks, I did'nt find these tests in my first iteration.
I added tests in tests/unittests/test_datasource/test_configdrive.py and tests/unittests/test_net.py.

> Also, as this is your first submission:
>
> To contribute, you must sign the Canonical Contributor License Agreement
> (CLA) [1].

I've submitted the form.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harald-jensas/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/373932
Your team cloud-init Commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~harald-jensas/cloud-init:bug/1847517 into cloud-init:master.