Re: [Merge] ~david-kindred/cloud-init:configdrive-fix-for-subplatform into cloud-init:master

Thanks David,

I've updated the commit message at the top of this PR to meet our commit message format linting.
If the commit message above works for you it will be what's used to squash merge this changeset.

Much thanks again. (I'm just waiting on our CI to automatically vote on this and we'll land it today)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~david-kindred/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/375113
Your team cloud-init Commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~david-kindred/cloud-init:configdrive-fix-for-subplatform into cloud-init:master.