Re: cloud-init ci tests

On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 12:24:29PM -0500, Dan Watkins wrote:
> Will the CI job comment on/review merge proposals, or do reviewers need
> to manually examine the output in Jenkins?

The CI will vote and comment on the job as "Server Team CI bot". If the
tests passed then the review will be marked as "Approve" and if failed
marked as "Needs Fixing". In either case, the comment will include links
to the Jenkins jobs that were executed. From there the user can examine
why the tests failed.

I did notice that the job was only keeping the last 10 runs, which means
some URLs will return 404. I have increased this to 25.

--
Joshua Powers
Ubuntu Server