← Back to team overview

cloud-init team mailing list archive

pending release


Hey all,

At the last meeting we discussed the desire for a release, and mostly
settled on a release number of 17.1, indicating the first release in 2017.
(well... the first release in 2017 with a major number > 0).

The goal is to release on Sept 21, which is next Thursday.

So in order to have something get into the release, we'll want merge
proposals merged by Friday (3 days from now).

Any reviews that will be looked at *not* in state 'Work in progress' at:

If there are other bug fixes or changes you think really need to be in,
please feel free to respond here.

We'll discuss more at next "status" meeting in #cloud-init
  Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:00:00 +0000

As always, feel free to discuss in #cloud-init.