← Back to team overview

cloud-init team mailing list archive

Pending upstream release of cloud-init 18.5 on 2018-12-13


Greetings cloud-init,

We have scheduled the upstream 18.5 release for Thursday December 13, 2018,
4 days from now.

For any features and bugfixes desired for this release, we would like to
have landed any merge proposals by end of day Tuesday the 11th.

The team will look at all merge proposals in the state 'Needs review' at

If you have a branch that needs eyes on it before release. Please ensure it
is set to the appropriate 'Needs review' state and/or ping us in
#cloud-init IRC channel on Freenode.

Also note that due to holidays, the next #cloud-init status meeting is
scheduled for January 7th 16:15 UTC.

Thanks again,