Re: Cloud-init with open-suse

Hi,

On 10/2/20 1:43 AM, jyoti.yadav wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I'm trying to create an Open-suse-15 template with Cloud-init. But facing
> the issue that cloud-init not taking VR IP for meta-data.
>
> I thoroughly check the path where VR IP exist in lease file but its xml file
> so cloud-init ignores it.
>

> I am using cloudstack 4.13 version and cloud-init 18.5.
>

> Anyone have any idea about it. Any help would be appreciated.

We still carry a number of patches around networking in the package and
thus it is best to use the cloud-init package form the build service,
currently at version 20.2

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/Cloud:Tools/cloud-init

Later,
Robert

--
Robert Schweikert                   MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
Distinguished Engineer                       LINUX