Re: [OpenStack] Metadata service now available through IPv6

Hi,

Sorry for long delay with that. I just opened bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloud-init/+bug/1906849

I'm not cloud-init expert so I don't even know how to start that work really
but if You would give me any clues I can try to think about it :)