Re: 21.2 release preparation

This is a reminder that the cloud-int 21.2 release is set to be cut
from the upstream codebase next week. Please review your work in
progress and help get things in that you wish to be part of that next
release.

As a reminder, the 21.3 release will be cut on Aug 18 according to the
release schedule [1].

If you have any questions or need any assistance please don't hesitate
to reach out.

1: https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/cloud-init-2021-release-schedule/20897