Pending upstream release of cloud-init 21.4 on Monday 2021-11-01

We have scheduled the upstream 21.4 release for Monday, November 1,
2021, in just over a week.

For any features and bug fixes desired for this release, we would like
to have any pull requests merged by the end of day Friday, October
29th.

If there are branches in progress that people would like to make into
cloud-init 21.4, please let us know here or in IRC on Libera in the
#cloud-init channel. We will do our best to help shepherd that content
into 21.4.

Once qualified, cloud-init version 21.4 will also be published into
Ubuntu Bionic, Focal, Hirsute, and Impish.

Thanks,
James