cloud-init Ubuntu SRU testing for 21.4-0

Hi cloud-init community,

We have begun verifying cloud-init version 21.4-0 which is queued for
upload into the following Ubuntu releases:
 - 18.04 (Bionic)
 - 20.04 (Focal)
 - 21.04 (Hirsute)
 - 21.10 (Impish)

Ubuntu server team follows this SRU procedure before publishing to
stable Ubuntu releases: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CloudinitUpdates

If you wish to perform some additional SRU verification tests on your
cloud platform of choice you can follow the procedure at:
https://cloudinit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/topics/debugging.html#manual-sru-verification-procedure

We will track the Ubuntu SRU progress in the bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cloud-init/+bug/1949521

Feel free to attach any test report logs or feedback to that bug.

Any questions or concerns? Reply to this list or ping us on IRC
@Libera in the #cloud-init channel.

Thanks for making cloud-init great!
- James