Re: Apt configure module with multiple architectures

Hi Leigh,

The comments in this example
<https://cloudinit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/topics/examples.html#additional-apt-configuration-and-repositories>
are probably a good starting point if you haven't seen them already.

It has keywords for specifying trusted keys/source files, as well as
specifying mirrors (primary/security/etc) on a per-arch basis.

I haven't personally used the architecture code, so I can't give further
detail without digging in myself.

Hopefully that helps.

Cheers,
Brett Holman