From: Cloud-init <cloud-init-bounces+sshedi=vmware.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ram Naraian <ram.naraian@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 30 May 2022 20:28
To: cloud-init@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <cloud-init@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Cloud-init] Need help in upgrade cloud-init to 22.1

⚠ External Email

Hello Team,
I need your help.

I am upgrading cloud-init from 19.4 to 22.1. I have python3.6 installed on my dev infrastructure.
Getting error :

error: No RPM satisfies this dependency: python(abi) = 3.6 (arch: x86_64)

error: cloud-init/x86_64 requires python(abi) = 3.6

Though this infra already has python(abi)=3.6

python-abi]# rpm -qa --provides python3

python(abi) = 3.6

python(abi) = 3.6

python3 = 3.6.8-18.el7

python3(x86-64) = 3.6.8-18.el7

python36 = 3.6.8-18.el7

python36(x86-64) = 3.6.8-18.el7

Could you please let me know where the issue is? and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Ram Naraian

+91-9953200862

⚠ External Email: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender.